Sunday, June 17, 2007

Trip to Hainan Island


It has been a while that I was writing something on here, but I cannot open this website for some reason. I just came back from a trip to Hainan Island in South China. I stayed in the Hilton Sanya Resort & Spa. The stay was wonderful and it was nice to relax for a couple of days. I wished I could have stayed longer, but not possible. Hence, I was not alone during this trip.
Endlich komme ich mal wieder auf meine Seite hier. Zur Zeit versucht die Regierung wieder die ganzen Seiten zu blockieren. Vom 7. Juni bis 11. Juni war ich auf Hainan und habe dort im Hilton Sanya Resort & Spa geschlafen. Ich hatte ein schönes Zimmer mit Meerblick und konnte mal richtig entspannen. Natürlich war ich diese Mal nicht alleine, denn meine Freundin ist gerade zu Besuch. Leider konnte ich nicht länger bleiben, denn es gibt viel Arbeit momentan.

No comments: