Yesterday, I really enjoyed my day off. After a crazy Saturday night in three different locations (Maneo, Malone's, Mint), I decided to sleep in and relax. For dinner I went to a restaurant called "Simply Thai" located in the French concession district. I tried different styles of food, such as cucumber filled with pork, fried prawns, chicken with fried basil, and beef with some kind of vegetable. I also paired my dinner with a bottle of wine from Chile named Casablanca.
This restaurant is listed by the Zagat Review as one of the most popular restaurants in Shanghai and repeatedly voted Best Thai Restaurant by Shanghai Tatler, Modern Weekly, City Weekend, and That's Shanghai. Yet again, Shanghai has to offer much more and there is plenty to explore.
Am gestrigen Tag hatte ich mal wieder frei, denn Sonntags muss ich meistens nicht arbeiten. Es ist einfach schoen mal gar nichts tun zu muessen. Nach einer anstregenden Nacht am Samstag tat es mir gut mich zu erholen. Am Samstag abend war ich in einigen Bars, aber leider ist momentan nicht viel los, denn die meisten Leute sind im Urlaub. Gestern war ich dann das erste Mal in einem Thai-Restaurant. Das Essen war sehr gut und der Wein aus Chile auch. Natuerlich muss ich ziemlich aufpassen, denn ich kann ja nichts Scharfes essen. Ansonsten freue ich mich auf weitere kulinarische Erlebnisse in Shanghai.
Monday, January 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment