Today, I went to the Shanghai South Bund Soft-Spinning Material Market in order to get my cashmere coat fixed. A few weeks ago, I bought this very long coat for 850 RMB (110 USD). It is amazing! Last Wednesday, I also purchased some shirts. The price for one shirt is 95 RMB (12 USD). It is soo cheap, considering that everything is tailored to your size. I am not sure whether you can afford this luxury in Europe or USA. In addition, my tailor copied a cashmere coat from Hugo Boss for me for 650 RMB (82 USD).
I also went to the fake market on Nanjiang West Road. I bought some Montblanc & Bvlgari cufflinks for 60 RMB (7.50 USD) each, an umbrella (Nike-Golf) for 40 RMB (5 USD), and a silk tie for 15 RMB (2 USD). It is absolutely unbelievable, especially if you consider that they still make some profit. Hence, you can also buy some fake IPods. It is always an interesting adventure to be there!
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment